Hello – my name is Caroline Found and I’m the Cluster Fundraiser for Exeter House Special School, St. Mark’s CE Junior School and Wyndham Park Infants’ schools.
What is a Cluster Fundraiser……..? Well, I am employed by the three schools to:
- research external funding streams for the individual schools and for campus projects
- and then prepare and submit bids for funding
- liaise with the Parent Teacher Associations across the campus to keep abreast of their fundraising activities and to look for cross-campus potential
- seek out and develop other potential fundraising opportunities both for the individual schools and across the campus
- provide advice on potential funding streams to staff/parent groups for the campus schools
Much of my time is spent putting in applications to foundations and charities for funds to support special projects, but my remaining time is spent trying to come up with new ways to raise funds or supporting those who are already fundraising.
If you have an idea to raise funds for any of our schools and just want to talk it through then I’d love to hear from you. You can also check out the School’s website and e-newsletter for fundraising news, downloads and information on upcoming activities.
I can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org mobile number:- 07568325015